I Love Being A Grandma

Never a Boring Day
Each Day a New Blessing
I Am a Unique Grandma Because Each Child is Unique

Tuesday, January 23, 2024

A New Start



    Thank you so much for joining me today.   I didn't realize how long it had been since I last wrote on this particular blog.  Please forgive me.  
    It is a new year, 2024.  With a new year comes reflection, and I have much to reflect on and be grateful for.  I sincerely hope you have also enjoyed plenty of joy and happiness   
   As I started this new year, I challenged myself to make some new starts, or in some cases to restart enjoying things that have previously brought me joy.  Among these enjoyable activities is writing here and sharing my thoughts with you.   
   Over the past few years I have continued to write and share some of my talents.  I have self-published more of my Princess Jelisa stories as well as another self-help book.  I began a new coaching business with one of my sisters.  However due to health issues for her and work conflicts for me, that business has not, at this time, developed as we desired. Although we won't be as actively looking for clients this year, I am going to continue posting to our Facebook and group pages (Dream Weavers Wellness Coaching) (Get Fit Stay Beautiful), as over the past year, I have really enjoyed sharing some quotes and information.  In connection with our coaching business, I was happy to publish some journals, under the name Dream Weavers Life which I have received some positive feedback from. (I will share more about these later.) 
     I will continue to write this year.  I have already started working on my next two children's stories.  Thanks to a writing group I joined, I have gained some ideas on how to let people know about my stories.  Implementing some of the suggested ideas will definitely be a new start in a new direction for me.   I am also committing to reading for pleasure more this year.  I have developed association with a variety of authors and I look forward to enjoying more of their books this year.   In the fall I will be starting a new adventure with one of my daughters as she begins middle school and faces the challenges of growing up.   As you can see, I am starting a new exercise plan.  I have just finished day 6 of a 28-day Chair Yoga challenge. 
  What kind of new starts have you been thinking about for this year?  Are you looking at a new hobby?  Are you planning on building a new or stronger relationship with a loved one?  What are you going to different in your job/career this year?  What books do you hope to read?  Is there a talent you want to start developing you haven't before? 
   I sincerely wish you a very Happy New Year.  
     

   




No comments:

Post a Comment